Saturday, June 16, 2007

London....... once again

Nothing has changed but the weather since February when I left this place last time. And it’s frustrating. Was busy reading a journal and never realized the time as the sun is still up. And now I don’t feel like going out to get something for dinner and come back at 11:30 or so.

Though I reached here yesterday, I slept like a normal guy tried from a long flight, so didn’t notice that its summers here and you can see the light even when you are going to sleep.

So will help myself with some juice and will sleep again as I need to get up at 6 to catch a bus to Poole.

Irritated because that’s not what I had planned for a Friday evening. Wanted to have some Guinness and something good to eat after that. But than such is life.

I miss you India

3 Comments:

Blogger Layon said...

Ek ghar he khrid le london me ,kitna travel karega ;)

1:37 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Himanshu said...

@layon, travel company pay karti hai. ghar tu sponsor kar raha hai to bata?

3:30 AM, June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jindagi bhar london hi jaoge kya??

4:17 PM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home