Monday, February 27, 2006

If i can think of........

I missed the daily dose of Kathy’s writing in the last 3-4 days, and when l did visit her blog today I found a post of her linking to Extreme Teaching. I ended at Dear Elena.

The pain of losing someone you love is the same no matter what is the relation. I faced it 3 years back and when I was going through that the first thing I decided was to never leave home and to quit my job. The closest friend of mine went through even greater pain but he came out stronger then me. I’ve guilt of not being there always when I should have been but that’s a different story.

But this guy amazes me. He has given me a lesson for the life. My deepest condolence and I wish him strength to go ahead in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger edgreene62762192 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:35 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home