Thursday, June 02, 2005

........FYI

So many things to do and so little time in hand, still feeling like writing this post as I’d like to keep track of this.
This was the worst Happy Birthday for me in the last so many years. No party no celebration and to make things even worst I didn’t receive several calls I was expecting.
Delhi walo tum to aise na the.
I bought “Shantaram” as a gift to me. The only thing I didn’t like about this book is that it’s of 933 pages. Much more then I was expecting.

The other gift I got is something I really wanted. I got released from my project (read officially released, otherwise I am still onto it helping the other peers.)
And now the new assignment, that too outside India! Well I like that but would have been much better if I’d have got some breathing space.
Tomorrow is my last day with this team and I am really feeling bad about that. This was for sure one of the best team I’ve worked with.
Saw an excellent bit of office politics. Tell ya it’s truly fun if you are not a part of it.
Attended the wedding of my colleague and got a chance to listen to “Kadri Gopalnath” on sax. Won’t make any comment on that as I didn't like it that much.

Ahhh... Deployment finished. Time to move.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arunima said...

I don't enjoy politics at all.

All the best in all your endeavours!

5:49 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Reshma Sanyal said...

Your birthday went by? I'm sorry. But belated happy birthday! My dad's birthday is incidentally on June 03.

9:57 AM, July 13, 2005  
Blogger Himanshu said...

Arunima,

Thanks a lot.

Thanks Reshma

Mine was on June 1st.


Cheers.
Himanshu.

10:59 PM, July 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home