Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Bullah ki jana

Woo! Just can't say how much I love this song. Since morning my winamp is playing this song in repeat mode.
I think it should be 70th time today I am listening to it. (Blame it to my poor mathematics if it sounds too much.)

I got the lyrics few days' back, I've just organized them to get in sync with the song.
Courtesy thanks to Reshma for the lyrics.

And reshma thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I just could not put any comment on your blog cause my security policies don't allow this.

For those who can't make out anything of these lyrics send me a mail to get the English translation of it.

So here comes Rabbi Shergil with "Bullah ki jana"

Bullah! ki jaana main kaun
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun

Na main momin vich maseetaan
Na main vich kufar diyan reetaan
Na main paakaan vich paleetaan

Na main andar ved kitaabaan,
Na main rainda bhang sharaabaan
Na main rainda mast kharaabaan
Na main shaadi na ghamnaaki
Na main vich paleeti paaki
Na main aabi na main khaki

Na main aatish na main paun
Bullah!, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah!, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah!, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah!, ki jaana main kaun

Na main Arabi na Lahori
Na main hindi shehar nagauri
Na Hindu na turak peshawri
Na main bhed mazhab da paaya
Ne main aadam havva jaaya
Na main apna naam dharaaya

Avval aakhir aap nu jaana
Na koi dooja hor pehchaana
Maethon na koi hor siyaana

Bullah! shah khada hai kaun

Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.

Na main moosa na pharaun.
Na main jaagan na vich saun.
Na main aatish na main paun
Na main rehnda vich Nadaun
Na main baitthan na vich bhaun

Bullah! shah khada hai kaun

Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun

Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun

Bullah! ki jaana main kaun.
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun
Bullah, ki jaana main kaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home