Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Power of Music

Got my system set to play music today and now everything seems quite good.
Finished few chapters of a book, which I was trying to do since last 15 days.
Music really is a powerful source of energy to me.
The tracks I’ve selected in my play list includes

1) Me and a gun – Tori Amos
2) Siren – Tori Amos
3) Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
4) Crucify - Tori Amos
5) Silent all these years - Tori Amos
6) I'm a Doun - Vanessa Mae
7) I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton/Vince Gill
8) I Would Do Anything For Love - Meatloaf
9) Total eclipse of the heart - Meatloaf & Bonnie Tyler
10) One And One - Robert Miles
11) Angel From Montgomery - John Prine & Bonnie Raitt
12) Classical Guitar Solo (Acoustic) - Eric Clapton
13) Raga Bhoopali Tarana – Teental - Kishori Amonkar
14) Down On The Corner - CCR
15) Have You Ever Seen the Rain - CCR
16) Landslide - Dixie Chicks
17) Lake Of Fire - Nirvana
18) Hey You - Pink Floyd
19) Another Brick In The Wall 2 - Pink Floyd
20) Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
21) Caledonia Soul Music - Van Morrison
22) Hurricane - Bob Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home