Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The Sun Rises from the EAST

Now I can not stop talking about it.
If I am doing so much for me for the first time in my life I must tell it to each and every person regardless of his/her interests in it.
For continually 2 days I am watching the sun rise and yesterday was the first day I came to know where I should be looking when someone ask me where is the EAST.
Well that's not the big thing, what the hack one would get watching sunrise everyday, the thing is I've started jogging(Gupta and Anuj read it again).
Vishal is quite surprised that how can I wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 after sleeping at around 12 every night, but buddy you have to because my new office don't provide me a sleeping break.

People are asking me that why the hell I am doing this.
Comment from a close friend of mine was "you will disappeared if you will do so".
The aim behind this stupidity is to buy 30 waist jeans again.

Feeling great about it but has to be very careful to be regular with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home